Saturday, September 8, 2012

Busy, busy, busy

I meant to update my blog yesterday after therapy, but we spent the last bit of therapy at the park then headed home and I started painting the guest house. Therapy went really well yesterday, Mr N is really bonding well with Katy and eagerly invites her to play with him. I know most of my posts include reference to Mr N's speech or vocabulary, but it's hard not to keep track of every little word he says when his last evaluation placed him about 12 months verbally and receptively. I am eagerly awaiting speech therapy to begin, he is making such remarkable progress now, I can only imagine how well he'll be talking with more help.

(paragraph)

Mr N seems to be really moving forward with potty training, but he does not like wearing underwear, he wants a diaper or to be naked. He has been going pee on the potty several times a day and telling us as soon as he pees in his diaper. So we are making forward progress.

I'll keep this brief since I'm unable to make paragraph breaks on a mobile device. I'll go back later and edit, I just wanted to update about our field trip to the park on Friday. I am so lucky to be Mr N's mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment