Sunday, December 9, 2012

Darling Husband

I've been an emotional wreck since Friday, trying to figure out some other plan, something I can handle, with no success.

Saturday we had our assembly and Daddy was sweet enough to accompany me to assist with the kiddos. I'm incredibly grateful with how helpful he is, how much he assists so that I can listen and take notes. He's amazeballs. Afterwards we stopped and rented a couple of movies to wind down the evening.

This morning we started off with some yard work, hit the shooting area, then headed for the hiking trails. I've been itching to get back to Carlon Falls to get some pictures and to get some better shots of the falls at Rainbow Pools. My darling husband didn't hesitate to agree to hiking the 3 miles to the falls for some pictures. The forecast for today was 60 and sunny, we figured it'd be cool on the hike due to the shade and cold river flowing by. It was about 47 degrees where we parked and began our hike, both kids started off wanting to be carried. When I stopped to take a picture Mr N decided he wanted to walk for a while. Unfortunately, we started running out of sunlight so Daddy offered to catch up with the kids while I went ahead to get shots of the falls. On my way back to meet up with Daddy I took the high path and somehow missed them. After making it back about 3/4 of a mile I realized I must have missed them. I ran back to the falls and found them.

Thoroughly exhausted we headed back to the parking lot, along the way Daddy noticed he lost his sunglasses, so again we retraced our steps until we located them, then resumed our journey toward the parking lot.

Here are some pics from today:





No comments:

Post a Comment