Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ah-mazing

Mr N did awesome in therapy today. He spent 28 minutes with the therapist without mom at his side. That is a new record, he did great at several programs. He engaged in great play with his therapist playing Ring-Around-the-Rosie, holding hands, letting her tickle him, etc.

Mommy was super proud of her little man. During Ring-Around-the-Rosie he would say "down" when we fell down and then he'd say "again" to get us to play again, if we weren't quick enough getting up, he would grab us by the hand and say "stand up". He laughed so much, it was so much fun. I felt like he really came alive today and showed his therapist just how amazing he is, by the end of Ring-Around-the-Rosie she said "I see why he has Mommy wrapped around his finger". I can't help it, he's an amazing little guy, so precious, so sweet, such a cuddle bug. Who can resist baby cuddles?

E loved Ring-Around-the-Rosie just as much as Mr N, I didn't think she'd ever want to stop. While Mr N was spending one on one time with the therapist, I read to E. Reading is one of her favorite things, I enjoy reading to her probably as much as she likes listening. She's been exceptionally cute and sweet lately, I'm so proud of how she is handling little brother having therapy. <3

It's interesting how one great therapy session can make everything seem less scary, if only for today. I'm one proud Mommy today!

Daddy got home from work and while he was waiting for him to come into the house he said "where's Dada?". It's another question! He said "where", that's a new word! That's my boy!

2 comments: