Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A book?

My bestie suggested I write a book. I kind of laughed. When I started this blog a few hours ago, I thought "a book? ha that is full of pages and words, where do you get all those words to fill all those pages?" haha

I apparently have a lot more to say, a lot more to relate than I realized. It feels good sharing all of this, all of these feelings I keep inside, sharing all of Mr N's accomplishments and progress. Bragging about my little miss and the funny things she says. Today she was playing with Mr N and said "I'm touching Mr N's paws". Hands and feet are frequently referred to as paws, I think it's adorable.

Today, I'm twisted and torn and confused about everything all over again. Desperately seeking answers, information, and solid statistics. Why don't they exist, why hasn't there been improvement in treatment for autism, why haven't they figured this out yet?

Despite this, I will go outside and play hula hoops, baseball, pull the kids in the wagon, because I have to believe all the interacting helps, it certainly can't hurt. I love my littles. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment